[48% OFF] Explore And Rediscover Kuala Lumpur through KL Hop-On-Hop-Off City Tour - unlimited 24-hour ride (1 Pax) with RM9.90 instead of RM19!
• Certified by the Ministry of Tourism
• Discover over 40 major attractions and hotspots in and around Kuala Lumpur
• Stay on the bus for a full tour circuit OR hop-on-hop-off at any of the attraction spots
• Pre-recorded tour guide audio narrative with interactive commentary system in 9 languages
• Fully air-conditioned double decker bus
• Perfect for photography fanatics, tourists, students or those who desire to explore Kuala Lumpur
• This deal only entitled for Malaysian
• Expiry Date: 31 December 2012.
• Redeemable period: 16 June 2012 - 31 December 2012.
• Unlimited coupons purchases allowed.
• Coupons can be bought as gifts or transferred to another person.
• Coupon is valid for single (1) redemption only.
• Coupon is non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or other services or promotions
• Offer valid for Malaysians only
• No replacement will be given for expired e-Vouchers
• Not valid in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
• Coupon redeemable at counter on: Monday – Sunday: (10:00am - 3:00pm)
• Valid during Public Holidays.
• E-coupon can be redeemed at KL Hop-On-Hop-Off counter at in front of Piccolo Hotel, Jalan Bukit Bintang
• Printed/ e-Coupon and IC is to be presented upon redemption for verification purposes
• For further information, please call KL Hop-On-Hop-Off Customer Service line at 1800-88-5546 or 03-2691 1382
• Standard coupon terms apply.
1 Slip of KL Hop-On-Hop-Off City Tour Ticket (1 Pax)
How can I access my coupons?
1. Click on "Manage Account" on the top right-hand side of the website.
2. Click on "MyCoupon"
3. Select the desired coupons to be "Downloaded" into PDF for printing
“I've been to KL recently and I must say that my city tour experience was made doubly exciting by my Hop-on Hop-off bus experience.”
“Highly recommend this to see the city.”
The hustle and bustle of living or working in the city makes it hard for one to notice its true worth and potential offerings. But, Jack is offering you to experience Kuala Lumpur with a pair of brand new eyes and with a heightened perspective altogether with this deal.
A pre-recorded tour guide available by using headsets and it is designed for you to experience the places of attractions and activities that authentically represent the stories and people of the past and present. The tour will also highlight the old and modern part of Kuala Lumpur that makes the city unique and vibrant.
You will visit:
• National Museum, Parliament of Malaysia, National Monument, KL lake Garden, KL Bird Park, National Planetarium, Istana Negara, Central Market, Chinatown, Sri Mahamariaman Temple, Bintang Walk, Pavilion KL, KL Tower< Aquaria KLCC, Istana Budaya, Petronas Twin Tower and etc.
• The interval between buses is around 20 to 30 minutes.
• The service operates 365 days per year including school holidays and public holidays.
• Children below five (5) years old do not have to pay any fees.
• A child below the age of twelve (12) years old must be accompanied by an adult.
• Coupon can be redeemed at KL Hop-On-Hop-Off counter at in front of Fahrenheit88, Jalan Bukit Bintang
• Advisable tips:
-Please avoid hopping on during peak hours usually from 4 PM to 6 PM. During that time you can take a rest and sightseeing around the attraction.
-Weather is unpredictable in Kuala Lumpur. Delay may occur because of extreme weather. Prepare your own umbrella.
This deal is not to be missed! Witness the different architectures, the friendly faces and the stories etched deep within these concrete walls and cultured people. It’s time to know the city that you being living in!